Pamper Medical Skin Clinic is following VIC Government health directions, which means only fully vaccinated adults or persons with an exemption can currnetly attend appointments at Pamper.
We will ask you to provide evidence of your vaccination status when you attend the clinic. Unfortunately, if you are unable to provide evidence that you are fully vaccinated, or that you have a valid exemption, we will be unable to perform your treatment.
For more information on government health advice, please visit the VIC government website.
KEEPING EACH OTHER SAFE AND WELL
WHAT WE’RE DOING
- Checking our temperature each day.
- Washing / sanitising our hands – on arrival, before and after treatments, and whenever we feel the need.
- Disinfecting surfaces between clients and treatments.
- Wearing safety equipment during treatments, such as gloves, masks and eyewear (dependent on the treatment). It’s our new look!
- Limiting the number of people in clinic, and staying 1.5 metres apart unless we’re treating you. Sometimes three is a crowd!
- We’ll look after you out of hours, by following all government regulations. We’re all in this together!
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- As per government guidelines please wear a mask if required.
- If you’re unwell or have been exposed to COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment.
- Arrive at your appointment time, and we’ll take you straight through to the treatment room once you’ve checked in.
- Let us have some one-on-one time, by coming to your appointment alone (which means leaving your loved ones at home).
- Wash or sanitise your hands upon arrival.
- Allow us to check your temperature.
- Let us know if you become unwell after visiting the clinic; and as always, let us know if you have any adverse affects from your treatment.